Friday, April 8, 2011

Schelle Sweets Vegan..Gluten & Diary Free

Sugar free vegan carrot cake with sugar free vegan frosting We used Maple Syrup for a refined sugar free frosting. Soon Schelle Sweets will be offering: Cupcakes Cakes & Brownies all of which will be Gluten Free..Diary Free...Egg Free for our Fats we will use Canola or cold press Coconut Oil we will use Maple Syrup or Agave as our Sweetner we will use Rice flour. Schelle Sweets is on a personal journey to experience the joys of being Vegan. And so far I am enjoying it, I am not saying I will never eat Meat again, but for now I am loving how I feel. And giving up Meat was so easy to do. It's giving up Baskin Robbins Rocky Road Icecream that is my Kryptonite. But in time it will be also gone. Is it possible for a child to be born Vegan? Hummmm!!! well I think my son was born Vegan. You may laugh, our household is a meat eating..icecream eating..candy eating home. But my son does not like Candies..Chocolate..Pop..Meat of any kind. And trust me I have offered it to him..he looks at it with a YUCK face. He eats only Rye bread..not a fan of Yogurt or Cheese. He will sit and eat a bag of Tositos Corn Chip though. So maybe a bit of my little one rubbed off on me. Cause for the pass six months I have been enjoying this change in eating. Though the option of eating Organic meat is there..I have no urge to eat meat. In fact it turns me off. Well it's Lunch time I gotta run, what shall I eat today what shall I eat today??? And the journey continues.

No comments: