Thursday, April 7, 2011

Soul Train Music Awards Gifting Lounge 2010





















Schelle Sweets had the opportunity to be a part of the Gifting Lounge in Atlanta for the Soul Train Music Awards 2010.


Unable to fly to Atlanta from Toronto. After a 21hr drive with my Stylist Brenda Foreman. Arrival into Atlanta was met with joy, both of us being tired and me being very sick.


I learned quickly how to Suck it up & Smile. from the pics you would never know how rotten I felt. And thanks to my amazing Friend / Photographer from MirrorImages Sony, who was there to capture the Moments & People we had the pleasure of meeting, such as Debra Lee CEO of BET, Rachel Stuart.


Singing sensation and my all time fav girl group SWV, oh yeah that was sweeeeeeeeeet :). R&B singer Kem, Reggae singer Gyptian. Had a chance to speak with Celebrity Hair-stylist Derek J. really cool guy.


Actress Elise Neal. Comedians Chris Spencer & Chuck Nice. Chuck loved my Mini Ciupcakes after his first bite, he said "This is heaven in a cup" :) Learned a lot, made some amazing contacts. Our products were loved and we had a fun time.

No comments: