Monday, April 6, 2009

The Entertainers.

This piece is dedicated to Ms. N Stone aka Cosmo Girl. If she had Colin Cowie's funds she would give him a run for his money...

She is always having a Get-Together / Party at her home. She can have a Party for anything.
Birthdays, Christams, New Year's, Promotions, Movie Premier, Girls Night Out, you name it she will have a Party.

A new Coach Bag I'm surprised she does not close down her street for that...........lol
Bottom line she was born to entertain. And if you look around in your circle of friends I am sure you all have a Ms. Stone in yours.

So when I saw Mr. Cowie site I knew I had to inform her of it. She is going to have sleepless nights, let me tell you. I can only imagine what she is thinking, hummmmm this is cool, what Party can I throw using some of these ideas?

http://www.colincowie.com/article/a-celebration-of-friendship

No comments: