Monday, April 6, 2009

Gingerbread House Bed and Breakfast


Today the weather outside is icky, and my mind went wandering to a place I just love. Trinidad & Tobago a Cosmopolitan island beautiful beaches, wonderful people, yummy dishes and home. I call Canada home, but Trinidad will always be close to my heart, for many reasons.

I wanted to go back home for a break, and I searched online for accomodations, I came up with many Hotels , Guest Houses and Bed & Breakfast spots.

A lot of times everything onlines looks fab, but in person it's such a disappointment. Is it the Chef in my bones that made me choose the Gingerbread House....lol :)
Happy to inform you that when I pulled up to the House I was able to breathe easily, and once inside boy I was able to Exhale.
It was a dream, the room was not only clean, but huge, the bathroom was amazing. The owners exceptional Host, each day the linens were changed, each morning breakfast was served, I mean breakfast. Location was beautiful and safe and quiet.
So if ever you feel for some sun, sand, birds in the trees waft to the breeze, land of fairest beauty, Trinidad is the place to visit.

http://rentalo.com/26817/trinidadgingerbread.html

No comments: