Friday, April 3, 2009

Schelle Sweets?????????????



Forgive me soon I will get the hang of Blogging. I came back to take a look and realise that some may not know much about Schelle Sweets.
I should be relaxing, but let me school you then I will go back and relax.

Where did the name come from?
My name is Michelle.
And years ago my grandmother Ada went to the island Seychelle which lies between the east coast of Africa in the western Indian Ocean.
My grandmother passed away, before I started my company.
When the time came to start the company I knew exactly what I wanted to do, naming the company I went through a lot of names, it's like naming your child.
The name has to be a strong and something you can live with.
Gran came to mind and the island Seychelle, I had my "aha moment"
Michelle - Seychelle .. I played around with the letters in both names.


BAMMMMM....Schelle Sweets was born.
The love of myself and the love of my grandmother.


What does the company make?
We make from scratch, and I mean from scratch, nothing is pulled from the freezer, or scooped from pails.
All our cakes, cupcakes, cookies, cheesecakes, brownies, are made to order using organic ingredients.
There are NO preservatives in our products, if you cannot pronounce it, you should not eat it.
The ingredients in my products a two year old child can pronounce :)


You can find some of our products @:

Pusateri on Avenue Road

We are working on having Schelle Sweets at some other Retail spots.
Will keep you informed regarding that.









No comments: