Thursday, April 2, 2009

Finally I am here!

As a mother, wife and up and coming successful entrepreneur, my life has been hectic to say the least.
I am trying to be a fantastic mother and get my son Mason prepared for Princeton University....lol. I laugh because he just turned three yesterday. Hey why not dream big, because that is how I roll, I dream big and I dream in colour.
Some dream of shoes, bags, clothing, vacations I dream of cakes and cookies and how I can make them a tad more yummylicious, is that a word? anyway...and adding a twist to all my treats.
Why is that you may ask? Let me inform you at this time. I have two great sons, you hear so much about mothers & daughters. And not much about mothers & sons. And when you do hear about mothers & sons, it comes down to them being mummy's boy. Daniel my first son who is 19yr is an amazing young-man, and treats me with respect, because I in turn always did respect him from day one.
I am not in the mind set, I am the parent and you do as I say else! I am not into that. I parent the way my grandmother raised me, communicating, boundaries, laughter, manners, please and thank you, trust and listening.
So I truly believe that is why Daniel has grown into a wonderful human.
And then is the second son Mason, who is 3yr, I know, I think I was smoking and drinking to have a 16yr age diffirence with my sons........lol...but guess what? I don't smoke, drink socially.
After the birth of Mason, I wanted to be able to stay at home with him, so Schelle Sweets was born. I have been baking for over ten years, but Schelle Sweets became official as of May 2007.
I have been working for years out side the home, but nothing has made me more happier, than having my own company, and doing what I love.
Remember I told you earlier I dream in colour, Schelle Sweets is the reason why.
S

No comments: